Transfers from and to Slovenia
Sometimes you just want to get somewhere by the most direct route
and not worry
about train or bus schedules.
Sloveniaforyou only works with the best transfer partners
to provide you with a quality transfer to the locations listed.
Transfers - Noticeboard
We are currently looking for those travelling on these transfer dates.
for the best rates:
April 28 or 29: Split to Ljubljana
May 10: Ljubljana to Split
May 24: Mostar to Kotor
June 10: Split to Ljubljana via Plitvice Lakes
Sept 13: Split to Ljubljana
For the best rates, Book your own transfer
by using our
special transfer link
. Click on the photo above to enter the site.
Goopti specalise is shared and private transfers between major cities. Book via our link especially for these routes:
- Ljubljana to/from Venice or Venice Airport and vice versa.
- Ljubljana to/from Zagreb and vice versa.
- Ljubljana to/from Salzburg and vice versa.
- Ljubljana to/from Vienna and vice versa.
- Ljubljana to/from Slovenian Coast and vice versa.
- Ljubljana to/from Trieste and vice versa.
- Ljubljana to/from Milano and vice versa.
To book a transfer
for the routes below or to request an alternative transfer in Slovenia and abroad,
send us an email
supplying your name, number of passengers, route, luggage quantity, time and date.
We will get back to you immediately with a quote.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ljubljana to/from Kranjska Gora
Ljubljana to/from Kobarid
Ljubljana to/from Ljubljana Airport
Ljubljana to/from Postojna/Predjama
Ljubljana to/from Skocjan Caves
Ljubljana Airport to/from Bled
Ljubljana Airport to/from Bovec
Ljubljana Airport to/from Kranjska Gora
Ljubljana Airport to/from Kobarid
Ljubljana to/from Plitvice
Sezana to/from Skocjan Caves/Divaca
Sezana to/from Postojna/Predjama
Trieste to/from Skocjan Caves/Divaca
Trieste to/from Sezana/Lipica
Ljubljana to/from Budapest
Bovec to all Slovenia/Venice/Salzburg
Any other transfer within Slovenia and beyond
- Transfers are vice-versa as well (eg Ljubljana to Bovec same as Bovec to Ljubljana)
- Quotes given are per van/car, not per person.
- Please supply all relevant details (no of people, dates etc.)
- Please note a surcharge per hour applies for waiting hours eg Plitvice lakes
- Night transfers incur a surcharge from hours 2300-0500
'Dragan, It was a real pleasure to travel with you. And the train experience was a real and greateful surprise for us.
We must also thank your punctuality and reliability in service.
Be sure when we return to Slovenia to have your services.'- Sebastia (Spain)